Being together matters.
Throughout the week, there are small groups that meet up to study the Bible and pray. In addition to groups that are open to all people, we also have Men's Groups and Women's Groups that meet separately. As a whole church, we meet on Sunday for a corporate worship gathering, but our mid-week groups meet with the purpose and intention of going deeper in relationships with each other and in relationship with God. Why? We follow Jesus together.
We currently have the following small groups:
- Tuesday night small group
- Thursday night small group (on Zoom)
- Tuesday night men’s group (meets every other week)
- Men's Sexual Addiction group (meets every other week on campus). Contact Pastor Joel for more information on the date and time.
- Tuesday night women's group (meets every other week)
Head to the info table on Sundays or email email@example.com to get contact information for groups or to see if any new groups are launching soon!